Tuesday, August 5, 2014

So this is whats going down....

We are getting down to the final hours before our departure and I wanted to make sure I got my blog up and running before we take off. For those of you that do not know I am studying abroad for 4 months in Murcia, Spain. I will be taking business classes in order to complete my second degree and International Business Option from Oregon State. Before I arrive at my final destination, I will be Traveling for one month with my mom and brother. Our adventure begins in Venice Italy where we will spend a few night exploring the city. In Venice, we will climb aboard a cruise ship. On the cruise ship, we will travel to Athens and Mykonos, Greece, Rome, Naples and Florence/Pisa, Italy and Provence, France. The cruise ends in Barcelona Spain where we will be spending a few days before flying to Lisbon, Portugal to stay with an exchange student that my dad hosted while he was in high school. After Lisbon, we are flying to Seville, Spain and picking up a rental car so we can drive through Ronda and Granada, Spain on our way to Murcia (If that was long and complicated you can check out my map HERE ). When we arrive in Murcia, I will have a few days to show my mom and brother around (and find a place to live…..) before orientation begins. Until next time, Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment