Sunday, September 7, 2014

Los Alcazares, Spain - 9/7/14

Spent my Sunday at a nearby beach (1 hour bus ride) called Los Alcazares. Very quiet little small town that seems to be a vacation spot for Spaniards. We enjoyed some drinks by the beach, tanning and enjoying a swim in the beautiful Mediterranean. There were people on one of the beaches taking mud baths, kite surfers, sailboats and a few paddle boarders (really wanted to but it got to windy for me.). The Swimming was a bit complicated because there were jellyfish EVERYWHERE. A few locals assured me that they don't sting but I still didn't want it to touch me. Will defiantly return to this cute little beach or one of the surrounding ones. The beaches are quick, easy and really cheap to get to (about $5 each way).





No comments:

Post a Comment